Saturday, November 3, 2012

McFarlane She Spawn 2 Repaint Update 11/3/12

So I've got a decent amount of work done on She Spawn. Originally I painted her black but it turned out way too dark so I decided to lighten her up, for which I used Polly S SC Black paint, and some highlighting with Polly S Panzer Dark Gray. Her body suit is done, for the most part, aside from the white lines, which still need some work, and cleaning up.

For those I painted I base coat of Vallejo Cold Grey and went over that with Vallejo Dead White. For her boots I started with a base coat of Poll S Night Black, then dry brushed Citadel Boltgun Metal, followed by Citadel Shining Gold. Then I gave them a wash of Citadel Tin Bitz, followed by a wash of Polly S Night Black. I haven't yet finished the spikes coming out of her left boot.

For her bracers and her arm wrap I started with a base coat of Citadel Scorched Brown, followed by Citadel Scab Red, then a highlight of Citadel Red Gore. I haven't finished the studs on the bracers yet though.

Now for pictures. Unfortunately they aren't the best, and the one of her boot is a bit washed out, but I did what I could.

Photobucket
Front


Photobucket
Back


Photobucket
Close Up of Boot



Photobucket
Close Up of Front

No comments:

Post a Comment