Monday, October 22, 2012

Lucy Sculpt

So for some reason I had this urge to sculpt a slime girl, don't ask why, I don't know. I've been meaning to start sculpting again for a while now, and  I suppose a slime girl is an easy way to start again without being to difficult. I don't have any pictures to post right now, but I have gotten some work done. Her mannequin is roughly 8 3/4 inches without her head, which I had yet to start on, and with her base she stands roughly 11 1/2 inches, again, without her head. For the base I'm using spackle based around half of  an old lantern I dug out of the garage. She herself is a mix of plaster, for the core, and once I get some milliput for the mid layer, and then green stuff for the very outer layer and fine details such as her hair, face, hands, etc.

Color wise, she's going to be black, as in a black abyss, with white facial features. Not much else to say about the colors, they're pretty simple. I'll probably end up making her facial features glow, or appear to be glowing rather.

That's it for now, and I'll get some pictures up later, maybe today, if not, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment